Huwebes, Marso 3, 2011

Habie 's!!!

   Do you have a favorite and habies?? will...me there's a lot of favorites/habies in kind. One of my habie is to listening music and I like to listened are those songs that have an meaningful lyrics for the friends, dreams, struggles in life, couragement with inspiration and admiration for the situation being have, and also meaningful lyrics for the love...nakzzzz... But, I didn't say that problems was fade when I got already played the songs(music), But it's a little thing that makes me fine and comfort from the lyrics of the songs I had to listen.,,.I love music but music never ever love me,huhuhu so sad... collecting pictures of friends is one of my habie, keeping letters from my admirers before and even the letter of my good friends and special someone too.

 Somehow...

       There is a time that I want to be silent in every way I want, no one can disturb me specially when I got set at one side and hold the pen and a piece of paper, when the time you saw me like that I just either I paint or draw what I like to do, sometimes I'm just writing a poem and a diary for what I did for the day and for what happen to me that make me smile or make me anger for that memorable moment in my life.

       Habie's make you know even a little things you've done for!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento