Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2011

Something about Me!

Hello, a pleasant day!

       By the way I am Welna Deocampo Borlado, 20 years of age. A daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Welson and Anna Borlado a residence of Barangay Guinbi-alan, Maayon, Capiz. I am the younger child of the family and I have (1) sister and only (1) brother.


       For my education background, I finished my Elementary grade at Tuburan Elementary School in the year 2003, and  I continued my secondary level at Tuburan Natonal High School in the year 2007.

By this time I am a student of Hercor College, Roxas City, taking a course of Bachelor of Computer Scince Ladderized (2 years). I am a Baptist in religion and I was glad to enrolled at Hercor College because they have a group of students that are promoting the word of "GOD" and fearing faculty and staff. I am one of the member of the said group which is Soldiers of Jesus Christ or well known as SOJC in the school campus. This group of students was under authorized by the school president and owner of the school and being supported of the children of the school president in the same time.

      This school year I so post to be graduated!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento